Born and raised in the Chicago area, John has practiced law in a breadth of practice areas. Before starting Dore Law Offices, he worked for the State’s Attorney’s Office Financial Crimes Unit, Staff Counsel for the State of Illinois, Tyler Deskind & Solomon, Bishop and Crawford, and Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company, allowing him the ability to work with a multitude of clients on numerous issues. With over 40 years as an attorney, he has acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience in order to address most any matter for his clients.
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals – Seventh Circuit
- Admitted to practice in the General Bar of the United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- Admitted to practice in the Trial Bar of the United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois
- Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law School
- B.S. in Accounting from Loyola University Chicago